20100127

I Love You Too

Sometimes when we touch, I cant even breath,
And when you kiss me, i dont even know where im at..
Then there are those times that I see you, and i just fall in love with you all over
Oh and when I just hear you and dont see you, I get butterflies because i know your near
Hey guess what?! When I`m with you, my world spins backwards..
Did you know that i have never loved anybody as much as i love you?
But you wanna know the worst part?
When i miss you, none of this matters because i cant have it..
I do want all of this when i miss you..
But nothing beats those three simple words
The words that i said first.. remember that?
i`ll give you a hint..
It starts with I and ends in You..
And if you say it to me..
I`ll say
I Love You Too..

No comments:

Post a Comment