I could feel your heart beat last night
It was tense. Steady but yet fast.
Like your body was waiting for something to slow it down.
I could hear your mind racing last night.
It was moving too fast for me to comprehend.
I heard you breathing last night.
You were trying to breath slowly but the pain made it hard.
I felt you drowning last night.
In the sea of all the despair that this love has brought you.
I tasted your tears last night as they ran down your face.
Trying to be held back but slipping with the thought of our love
I held you in my arms last night
And though you were 15 miles away from me,
I felt every emotion you felt as you drifted to sleep
Another night without our love..
Another night with out me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment