20100414
The Scent
The scent lingered all day. I wanted it to. Its the only thing that brought me back to the afternoon. The laughing. The cuddling. The sex. Everything from the day. The scent reminded me that it was real. The room. The sounds. The kids running around outside. The scent wasnt as strong at first. Brought me back to the beginning. You cleaning your room. Me on your bed. Exhausted. Faking sleep. Hoping you would take the hint to come lay with me. But you didnt. Nothing new. Always keep me waiting for the right moment. The scent leaves the room with you. I fake sleep. Hoping you come lay next to me. Back comes the scent. Strong this time, right under my nose. You cuddle with me. Embraced in my arms. Nuzzeling under my neck. Rubbing the scent. Knowing I will want it later. You look into my eyes. Look down at my lips. Kissing me. The scent was all around me as we twisted and turned in the bed.Caught up in the moment of the love.. Scent stops. Still but still strong. Paranoia struck. Car door? False alarm, neighbor. Whirlwind ends. Back to the calming scent. Nuzzled again under my nose. Giving me more for later. The scent lingered all day.. I wanted it to.. Its the only thing that brought me back to the afternoon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment